What did NewSpring’s leadership know and when did they know it is one of the key questions in this story. We know what Jason Moorhead knew, but what about Noble and another of his lieutenants?
We know that Noble and Brad Cooper routinely monitor messages coming into their Twitter accounts by people who send them messages. These messages appear in their accounts whenever someone drops their Twitter name into their own messages, so a tweet that said, “@perrynoble you rock!” would appear on Noble’s personal page. We know that he reads these because he often replies to them. For an example, look at his response to MrJaceBreeback that I referenced in the Tied to the Mast post. Noble only follows 30 people, and MrJaceBreeback is not one of them. Cooper does the same thing.
Josh Maxwell often directed his messages in my name to Noble and Cooper. What follows is a list of those messages with their posting date. Every one of these appeared in their Twitter account, which we know they read regularly.
How did they not notice these, especially when they all had my name attached to them?
Messages to Noble:
- heres to hoping for a koolaid summit with @perrynoble and NS! maybe @tommyfrederick can delay his “business” trip (8/3)
- i also love the fact that @bcoop may one day preach naked from stage. truly hoping @perrynoble never does that, for someone may confuse… (8/3)
- cant wait to see what @perrynoble says about Pavlogs Dong (8/2)
- wish newsprings would do another sign campaign so i can have something to write about. maybe a sign with a shirtless @bcoop and @perrynoble (8/2)
- ron wears nicer clothes than @perrynoble (7/17)
- @perrynoble i dont hate u becuz u preach at NS , i hate u becuz u look so damn good in those shirts! (7/12)
- @perrynoble u should preach without u shirt on! (7/12)
- @perrynoble sorry for the incident @samsclub (7/12)
- dear @bcoop @perrynoble @garylamb @stevenfurtick i apologize for being a short, fat, low life, obsessive compulsive, snaking eating… (7/12)
- assuming @perrynoble will talk about Jesus today – ill find some way to rip him. and if i dont @tommyfrederick will (7/10)
Messages to Cooper:
- i also love the fact that @bcoop may one day preach naked from stage. truly hoping @perrynoble never does that, for someone may confuse him with chewbacca or grizzly adams. @bcoop on the other hand is hottttttt, with 7 t’s! (8/2)
- oh or more love post about @bcoop and him taking his shirt off. those are my fave. mabye i should get on mcdzl next (8/2)
- @bcoop i suppose u never got the invite to the party tonite. pnoble didnt show either. (7/29)
- cannot wait to see what @bcoop said at fuse. gawd i hope he preached without his shirt on and cursed loudly from stage (7/29)
- @bcoop when i free myself from my captors can i be the drummer @fuse? we can even keep my hands tied together! (7/28)
- @bcoop who u marrying? (7/25)
- gonna jog to Ingles and back @bcoop hurry up and get back from the gauntlet. im ready for a shirtless run (7/23)
- going for a shirtless run @bcoop wanna join? (7/19)
- @bcoop is now using the word cooter. i must admit it is better than bamf (7/12)
- @bcoop u are one BAMF! i hope u take my offer of going for a run one day… maybe the noble PN can join. it would be super fun (7/11)
- running naked @ 12pm with @bcoop (hopefully) (7/10)
- hope ur preaching bare back @bcoop. (7/10)
- @bcoop shirtless run at midnight. my house, down midway to harriett, to Ingles, loop back through Oakmont, end @ hospital. (7/9)
- going for a run down midway. ill be the guy without his shirt. @bcoop wanna join? bring PN! (7/9)
- @bcoop i was hoping to see shirtless preachers! still waiting i suppose. xoxo (7/9)
What was their response? You’ll need to ask them.
- Did they read them and just ignore them, not noticing their content? How do you not notice something askew in these messages?
- After reading the first few, did they block messages from jamesduncanAU from showing on their pages? If so, why? If they thought these messages were really coming from me (and they knew who I was), they should have used them to destroy my reputation. If they realized these were coming from someone who had appropriated my identity, why not try to get this person to stop? Simply blocking would have been a pretty weak response.
- Did they read them and think they were funny?
One way or another, at least some of these messages passed by their eyes. Ignorance of Maxwell’s content is not a rock-solid excuse for their passivity.
Here’s the other thing. Maxwell knew that Noble and Cooper read these. How did he interpret their silence? The same way that he interpreted Moorehead’s silence, perhaps?